UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI
Task Report About
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS
BANKING & INSURANCE
Capital t. Y. W. COM (BANKING & INSURANCE)
Posted In part happiness of the requirements for the Award of the Degree of Bachelors of Commerce-Banking & Insurance
SUBMITTED SIMPLY BY
ROLL NO: 43
SYDENHAM COLLEGE OF COMMERCE & ECONOMICS, CHURCHGATE, MUMBAI-400020.
I, RUCHIRA GAJANAN SATAM Student of B. Com вЂ“ Bank and Insurance вЂ“ Session V (2011-2012) hereby announce that I possess completed the project In BANCASSURANCE. Anytime the data/information have been extracted from any publication or other sources the same had been mentioned inside the Bibliography.
The data submitted holds true and first to the best of my understanding.
Unsecured personal of the college student
C E R T I Farreneheit I C A Capital t E
This is to certify that Ms. RUCHIRA. G. SATAM of W. Com вЂ“ Banking & Insurance -- semester Vth (2011-2012) features successfully completed the job on BANCASSURANCE under the advice of MS. VANEETA RANEY.
Project guideline: Date:
Main: Internal Evaluator:
HOD External Examiner:
First of all I want to extend my own gratitude towards the MUMBAI UNIVERSITY for giving me an opportunity to make this project, project features broadened my horizon. I would like to say thanks to SYDENHAM COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY for featuring me opportunity to do so. I might also like to thank our head of department Doctor S. H. Shete and all lecturers for their continuous support and guidance. My pleased thanks to my project information Prof. Ms. Vaneeta Raney for her amazing support and guidance. I would also like to thank my own colleagues and other concerned persons for their ongoing support. We would be thankful to Mr. Hasan pertaining to guiding me throughout the job and furnish me with valuable information in completing this project.
I Have wonderful pleasure in presenting this kind of project of BANCASSURANCE. I possess made a sincere effort to make this kind of project helpful and I believe it would aid in understanding the notion of BANCASSURANCE within a better way. I are very thankful to teacher. vaneeta raney and Professor. Hassan sir for their response and ideas which have necessitated for powerful project.
NEED FOR STUDY REGARDING THIS JOB
* To examine the various bancassurance strategy to catch and maintain fresh market. * To study the scope forВ bancassurance in India.
* ToВ studyВ the various models through which bancassuranceВ operates. 5. To study the different benefits that bancassurance delivers to customers, banks and insurers. 5. To study the variousВ marketing and distribution strategy in bancassurance. * To find the problems faced by the the financial institutions thanks toВ bancassurance.
NO . | CONTENTS| WEBPAGE NO .
1 ) | Summary of bank. |
installment payments on your | Summary of insurance. |
several. | Introduction to bancassurance. |
5. | Precisely what is bancassurance? |
5. | Historic perspective of bancassurance. |
6. | Scope of bancassurance. |
7. | Bancassurance models. |
8. | Recent trends of bancassurance in India. |
9. | Distribution stations of bancassurance in India. |
10. | RBI and IRDA Guidelines for insurance and banking institutions. | | 11. | Issues to become kept in mind while tie-ups. |
doze. | Benefits associated with bancassurance. |
13. | Bancassurance: Emerging tendencies and tactical challenges. | | 14. | Bancassurance tie-ups in India. |
15. | Bancassurance in India: A Swot analysis. |
sixteen. | Effect of Economic depression on bancassurance. |
17. | Bancassurance in India: several issues. |
18. | Current scenario of bancassurance. |
nineteen. | Global scenario of...
Bibliography: Section 5(b) of Banking Control Act, 1949 defines financial " Receiving for the purpose of financing or investment of build up of money through the public, repayable on demand or otherwise and withdraw able by cheque, draft or order.